H

 ilarious post I plan to make. The weather is crowliphs.

A note of worship. He is great, he is great, go, go H you make our fate. O god of pronouns. Why is it just god of pronouns? O god of heights. Nope. O god of all that is hilarious or happy. That works. You make me happy just being in your presence. I hope that makes up your time because I've got to go cheerlead now.

H's report card, H is a bit of a class clown sometimes but otherwise they're a good student. I forgot to mention (and I am so sorry c) that H and C can make a unique sound when working together. H does let W share it's sound sometimes but only when they're together. H has no copiers that function without them. H does make a separate sound with T. H is a unique looking letter uppercase and lowercase. I give H a B (I suppose I can accept colabs if it changes the sound).

H's playground, Hilarious! Hilly billy happy hero it's H! Who makes you so happy, it's H! Who do you think is really neat, who do you think deserves a treat, it's AaAaAaich. Hello and welcome to Aaaaaaich's playground! Today we have a mystery contestant. What is the first clue? "Who is it?" Hmmm, an odd clue to start with but that voice sounds familiar. "Why are we doing this?" I've got it! "How so fast?" I know you, we've been friends for a while. Give it up for DOUBLE-U! BWA BWABWA BWAAAAAA.

The letter ladle, H is a sweet letter, with an airy texture. It is a hot food none the less and I would recommend a nice glass of water after eating to cool your mouth down. It is somewhat spongey but not really bouncy a food. It is somehow both spongey and slippery if that makes any sense. I would recommend this food to any passing traveler in need of some questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment