O

 H NO! (Just kidding) The weather is whipensnap.

A note of worship, We have brought you your food, your ultimate holy-ness. The, apple, broccoli, cannoli,  durian, egg (uncooked), figs, grapes, ham, ice cream, jalapeños, kale, lemons, marshmallows, naan, and oranges. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! There is a single speck of dust on the food! This is a bad omen of things to come. OoOOooOOOoOOOOoooooh.

The letter ladle, Hello, L is not here today so I, O, will be tasting the food. A pack of O's is (MUNCH) scrumptious, (SLURP) sweet, and (GULP) salty. Wait, the salty is just the D I ate. I meant the O is smooth. I squish it in my mouth and suck on the hard candy (YUM). Wait, that's the jawbreakers. Um, well, the banana's are delicious...

O's report card. O is a well rounded letter. There is some dispute over who the ooooo sound belongs to but I think that O deserves it. O has the same upper and lower case note however, but no one copies it's simple design. O is a vowel, which as you know gives them some credit. I think my final grade for O will be a B.

O's playground tasting room, I love the taste of everything. Today I am tasting the food argectolbleist. I think it tastes like a mashup of everything. I found that it tastes different, depending on where you suck. It is hard on one side, mushy on the other one. I think the sour part is the best as it blends with sweet. I think that it is strange but wonderful that the squishy and sweet part are the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment