Z

 oinks and zither! The weather is fintallgy.

Z's report card. Similar to S and itself. Its sound is unmatched though. Mostly. Okay, okay. I goofed on S's report card. You happy! Z has full right to the sound it makes. I will apologize profusely to Z, replacing S with Z. Zorry, zorry, zorry, zorry, zorry, zorry, zorry. And no, I am not giving you a better grade for this. Your grade is still a D.

The letter ladle, A z is extremely salty. It does not go well with other letters most of the time. I enjoy eating it alone though. I think of it this way, it is one of the few letters that tastes better alone. Good for when you need to get pumped up. Heck, I eat this in my sleep. Literally. You lie down right next to some z's and you will chomp them down in your sleep.

A note of worship, ZZZZZZZZ. ALRIGHT! NOW THAT THAT SILLY BIT OF HONOR IS DONE, LETS GET PARTYING! Lets party ALL   NIGHT   LONG. We will spare no expense. We will empty the money out of every pocket we can find... IN THIS RELIGIOUS GROUP... to make the party possible. Who's with me? WE ARRRRE! Yeah!

Z's playground, Yeah its time to rap and its time to rhyme, it's time to tip me a dime. I'm just a performer on the street, but I know how to make a beat. I love roll and to rock and I'll give you a knock if you dare challenge me. I've beaten Y and X, so you know that you are next if you decide to challenge meeeee! Yeah I thought so. Yeah thought so. No one can challenge me! Y i'm done with rhyming and rap for the day, but if you want to chat please stay.

2 comments:

  1. I love the little rap at the end! Congrats on finishing the alphabet Solomon!!

    ReplyDelete