U

 nanimous, u is so cheerful that we are making u the leader of the organization of cheerfulness. The weather is breezingo.

U! Note of worship, NOW! Let's begin. Ah! You are all finally here. Now let's begin. We love U, we would do anything for U. We would like to give U a round of applause. (clap clap clap) We will now sing the U song. YOOOOU AND ME BOTH OF US... AAAAAH! I've got to go now. We will see U in a minute.

U's playground, One minute later... U. Thank U for your time. Now it is time for UTube. =========== ================ Not the most stable tube to be sure. HEY U, YES U come on and see the best skate trick in the world GNIETAKS skating backwards, beat that. Check out my dance, BEAT BEAT BEAT BEAT WOOOOO! Ha Ha!

The letter ladle, A u is smooth and sweet. That's about it actually. It's a bit liquid but I like that. Guess theirs nothing to do but watch UTube. Oh well.

U's report card, Copying y's sound and o's sound. This little vowel is not off to a good start. It's upper and lowercase forms match. At least it has... uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh... I've got it! The uh sound. I think, since it's a vowel. I'l be nice just this once. I will give this letter a C.

No comments:

Post a Comment