K

 , I'll do the post. The weather is blisterblust.

A note of worship, Okay, Okay, i'll do it. Um... hello J I guess. *Yawn*. Oh, I mean K. Whatevvvvzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Wuh? I'm awake. (Barely). I guess I should sacrifice this pillow for you now. {COTTON} I didn't do a very good job, did I. *Yawn*.

K's playground, Oh, K. What did you do now. I got stuck in a pit. I can see that, I'm asking a rhetorical question. Oh, kay. Don't worry, I've got something to get you out. I that an Oak A? Yes. Okae, will you really be able to get me out with that? Oh, K. I am sure of my abilities. As long as you're Okae Ess I will trust you. Yes, we are O. K.** we will get through this.

The letter ladle, A K is crisp and krunchy. I enjoy the burst of salt as I bite into it. It is hard but rewarding. I kan't get enough. With an n, the k completely disappears though. I like to eat my k's on a summer knight. K Oh! Ki kam kadding k's kto keverything know! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

K's report card, K is not the best letter. They let C copy them even though their sound really should belong to them. K is different from all other letters in form but it shows no individuality by itself. I find K a bit naughty, sneaking into other words and changing the meaning without changing the sound. I happen to know that N is it's accomplice on these occasions. I hear that K and N are great friends. I have no choice but to give K a D

*This not really a foot note. This is just empty space/ a yawn.

** Okae & K.

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to write about Kninga K! The silent knight of the knight (I mean night.)

    ReplyDelete