V

 ictory! I started the post! The weather is overpahling.

V's report card, V is an attentive student. They have a unique sound to be sure. They do, unfortunately share a form between uppercase and lower case and with A. This brings their grade down to a C. I am afraid I can not get those two to stop their petty rivalry. And neither can anyone else.

V's playground, Give it up A, it's time to duel!*            V VS (A | V rushes toward A and blocks with a quick Shield as A brings in a parentheses slash! V(A(A(A(A(A(A A pulls of the A-tack which shoots them forward toward the opponent! V is pushed back! ^V^^^^^^ A? A ready's their question club but only to find V's camouflage in full effect. 

                                                        V

                                                      V

                                                     V

                                                   V

                                                {A} | V drops a V-bomb on A and gets through the gap on their force-field. A_V | A does an under-swipe and V is left defenseless. A**[V | A has launched a footnote bomb at V but V blocked it just in time with a cyber block. HEY!*** I told you to stop fighting. Whelp, looks like time is up folks.**** Maybe there will be a winner next time.

A V! V note of worship! Never mention that bastard again! Sorry, my lord. But can we mention them... NO! ...to tell you that we caught one sneaking in and are going to sacrifice it to you. ... That is what I thought. Bring forth the A! /-\ That is all, my lord.

The letter ladle, So much action today! I don't think I can compete. I'll do my best though. V***** is one of those foods that is both sweet and salty.***** I like how it ripples on my tongue. Yet another***** addictive letter to try. VVVVVVV's***** are delicious, but they do tend to tickle you***** after a few dozen. Well? Did I bring enough action to the piece?

* Their is a barrier to prevent the announcer from being stuck in the battle.

** BOOOOOOM!

*** Someone else is speaking now

****The announcer is speaking again.

***** BOOM! CRACKOOM! WAPOW! ZANG!

No comments:

Post a Comment