W

 hat am I going to write? The weather is sheeter.

W's report card, W is always trying to outshine V. They dress like two V's, they walk like two V's. They make a wiggly sound to outshine V's straight one. Their sound is unique though, I'll grant them that. I don't know what to give them, but since only their sound is off, I'll have to be content with a C.

The letter ladle, A w is quite watery. It sloshes in my mouth. It has a hint of salt but is otherwise a sour food. It is sometimes the texture of jello. It wiggles and wobbles. It is better than a V. W! Stop that! I'm trying to do a review! And you capitalized V. Dang it! I am very upset. Sure you are, now get out of my part of the post.

W's playground, Why is it called double u? Is it two of you? Is it's sound the bigger version of U? From now on, we call it double... V! Double-V is the newest name for W! It is W approved. Hey! I didn't agree to this. So maybe it isn't W approved. It is, but you should ask me first. Good idea! Is it approved. Huh? I already told you that. But I didn't ask, that's too expectant. AAAAARGH!.

A note of worship, Wwe pledge wwaledgence, to W, and their rein over us people. And to the wwater way, where we warship, one union, over our god*, invisible, with unity, and servants for all. We would like to begin the day with a less on throwing out intruders, and trash-talking V and their followers. THAT’S WHAT WE DO EVERY DAY! And? NOTHING, CONTINUE.

*W lives in the sewers

No comments:

Post a Comment