I

 love making these posts. The weather is GKkkkicong

I's report card, I think I is doing okay. I has one unique sound even if Y sometimes copies it's other one. I is like lowercase l in uppercase and is very similar to it's lowercase form, i. I is a vowel which puts more credit in their favor. I must be given a B.

I note of worship, yes I note of worship. You not understand, you dumb. I note of worship for I. I, I worship you! Okay, I done. What I be written about next? I know! I be written about singing. *AHEM* I is a priest's note! (That is, I is a note written about I is meaning by a priest.)(1) BOOOO! BOOOO! BOOOO! Sincerely, the Priest.

The letter ladle, I is a delightfully sweet letter. Cold, like ice, and also smooth. Practically a dessert. I is good for warm summer days. When you eat an i, you feel the cold wash over your whole body, giving you a sense of self. I is always taking over the bush though, so other letters have trouble growing.

I's playground, I am very well thank you. That's incorrect grammar! THE CORRECT GRAMMAR OF I. Well, maybe it is. Are you talking about yourself or the letter I? If you are I, are you referring to yourself in the first or the third person? Well I am very confused (me, not the letter I). Maybe we can get this blog post over with and get on with our lives without worrying about this.

(1) Sing everything from *AHEM* to here.

No comments:

Post a Comment