Q

 uestionable circumstances. The weather is flowundrum.

A note of worship, we do not question you oh, queen of the universe, but why can't you decide on the proper wardrobe for worship. We are afraid that followers are dropping out left and right. You need to make a decision fast. WE SHALL WEAR... THE SCHOOL UNIFORM OF THE QUESTIONING QUAIL. Thank you, your queenliness. We shall indeed wear the uniform of the royalty. IS THAT WHAT I SAID? I GUESS SO. Thank you for being so decisive, your queenliness.

The letter ladle, unless had with a u, this letter is quite bitter and unsatisfying. I do not like the dusty taste, as if someone had left it out for a long time and is just now bringing it out for tasting. I do not know what to say about this nasty food. With a u, however. the q gains a sweet flavor. It becomes squishy and smooth rather than hard and brittle. A much better dish indeed. If you only use a U.

Q's report card, I have a terrible report for Q. Alone Q copies the sound of K if it copies anything at all. When put with U, however. It gains a sound like a K and a W. Not the best but it isn't as bad as it's normal sound. Its uppercase is one of the most unique letters I have ever seen, but its lowercase is almost like a lowercase G. I must be strict here, and give Q an F.

Q's playground. It is a queer thing to have a Q. I Question everything about it. And the Q questions everything about me. Q: hello. I am Q. Who are you. What am I wearing. What should I be wearing. Would you like to worship me? (Darn it! Wrong personality.) Ummmmmmmmmm. Well, I, uh. I'll just go get my script. Or maybe i'll just play on the my playground quietly.

No comments:

Post a Comment