T

 ired. The weather is tiring.

A note of worship, (yawn.) Let's put a T on the worshipping today. Just like the other... days.

The letter ladle, A t has a nice snap to it. It puts the top on the morning. It tastes salty and just a bit sour. I enjoy this letter for tea. I like to crack it into many pieces and taste each individually. Chew well, for this is a hard food to swallow.

T's report card, T is not terrible. Their (yawn) sound is quite nice. They are identical in shape between upper and lowercase however. And this (yawn) lowers their grade more. Oh forget it, I'll just give them a B and get it over with.

T's playground bedroom,egiurhll glsj,gzhns, whaAAAaaat? Sorry I was asleep. I just wanted to mention that, Ironically perhaps, T's favorite letter is ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment