J

 oking around is what I do in these posts. The weather is decunny.

A note of worship, I am joyful for J! I am jealous of J. I am joking about my feelings for J. (I must include J in every sentence or J will get mad). I am trapped in this temple and J will only let me out if I worship them for a year. There are plenty of other people to worship J on purpose though, so I am not lonely. I am just sad. NO, NO, NO! I have to start my worship of J all over again.

The letter ladle, I jump for joy at a J! I swallow the energizing flavor and taste the bouncy texture. You can play with it! You can... what just happened? I forgot to tell you anything about J so i'll just take another one. I AM REALLY STOKED ABOUT J'S! THIS NEW BRAND WILL BE AW... Man, my headache is really bad. Eating usually helps. I'll eat another J... WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

J's playground. I AM NOW IN CHARGE OF J'S PLAYGROUND. IT IS JUMPING TIME.   

              U      P     N

          J      M     I      G    TIME! I LOVE TO JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! I... What is going on? What am I doing in J's playground? I'm supposed to be in the letter ladle.

J's report card. J is a very energetic student but not necessarily a good one. Their lowercase and uppercase forms are almost identical and they let G have their sound sometimes. They mimic no other letters however. I will have to give J a D. 

A very un-energetic report for a very energetic letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment