Y

 should we do this post? Because. The weather is icinkles.

Y's report card, Y is another math lover, but that is not the point. Y should really make up their mind at their semi-vowel position. If they take it full time, they should stop stealing I's sound. Its consonant sound is perfectly unique though. It's look is copied between itself and It looks like V-on-a-stick. I have decided that the grade will be a C.

Y's playground, Y should I do this? Is Nyone paying me? SRy, I love puns. I positively a door puns. What is your favorite plum? That came out Ron. Which pun do you like beast? I like the puns with Y name in them the vest. Hoo has any ideas about this. I'm going to have some crackers, Graham you guess what kind?

A note of warship, HMMMMM. Puns, puns, puns. I need some puns. Helloooo, fans. Y are you here? TO WORSHIP Y! Y, are you here. Yes, of coarse. Good. We are here with our god, to discuss the upcoming pun-off. I mean, we want to groin the upcoming pun-off. No, that's gross.*  We are ready to Seagan the upcoming pun-off. Not the breast but it works.

The letter ladle, The y comes in two different flavors. I and its own unique flavor. It taste squishy and it just pops out of your mouth if you're not careful. It tastes a bit salty and a bit lemony. You should note that it has (hiccup) side effects. Just kidding! It (hiccup) doesn't really have (hiccup) side effects... It didn't the last time I tried it! 

*As in, a dozen dozens.

No comments:

Post a Comment