G

oodness! I almost didn't do G! The weather is flourostino.

G's report card, G may copy J's sound but they do have one of their own. Perfectly unique in some fonts,  the lowercase is similar to q in others. G seems like an okay student to me. I give them a C.

A note of worship, WOOOHOOO! Another day for worshipping the greatest god on the planet! Come at me G. Give me your ray of god will. You start gods! We will now read the scroll of sunshine! GOOD/GODWILL All worshippers are required to say at least three words of kindness a day, all worshippers must plant trees every so often, all worshippers must pay some fruit to the alter if any bad words are said. Well I think that makes our point dam'n clear. *Gasp!* I said a bad word! The worst word their is! I will pay every grape I have for a month to repent for my mistake.

The letter ladle, slightly on the sour side but it sends a kick of energy my way every time. When paired with an n it normally sets off a salty taste. Whether before it or after the n. I spit out the pit, I savor the meaty texture (but not meat). I gulp it down and wash down the sour taste. G's are just great.

G's playground, We interrupt this blog post for a very important ad. G-whiz! The newest uh, what is it again? Well this new drink will get you whizzing! Watch your new toy whiz around yes it's G-WHIZ! The newest and greatest television brand. Yes it's G-WHIZ! Nothing can stand up to its great computing power. G-WHIZ! Wait, it's a kind of washing machine? Okay. It's G-WHIZ! Whizzing up your clothes with it's own special soap to get the perfect product. ;) (What do you mean it doesn't have a special soap! Or anything else special. Then why are we even selling it by golly!)

1 comment:

  1. And now an ad for G-WHIZ. We interrupt this ad for a very important blog post. G and J are often very similar letters. We haven't gotten to J so we will explain more about G. Of course when we get to J we will be explaining more about J. But now to J. I mean G. All right. Let's see what happens when we put a g in front of a j world. Like gumping. Well, that gust looks weird. So what would we do with J. I mean G. I'm gust gonna go. Okay. Bye.

    ReplyDelete