This Freaking L Dialed The Ronnies

 Today, I accidentally left for school when there was no school. The school was closed due to the weather. My dad had not received the message and he sent me to school without knowing this. I had to grapple over what boots to use since I didn't want to get my sneakers wet. I thought that one pair of boots were mine but they were way too small. I eventually found the right pair of boots and started walking but in the middle of my walk, mom drove up and picked me up. We saw the message. It had a some stuff about how today would be a snow day but at the end... This freaking L dialed the Ronnies. In the recording, it was not spanish. It was just, This freaking L dialed the Ronnies. Any ideas as to why people? This has been... my first post with words. WOOOOOOOO!

2 comments: