E

xcellent evening. The weather is koklor.

E's report card, They may be a vowel used in al larger chunk of the words in the english language yet they let y copy their sound, and that is not a good thing. They do have some original sounds though and I do encourage that. A wide range of sounds is good. Sometimes I see them sneaking down into words. Changing their sound and meaning without adding any of their own. This is very interesting behavior and although and can not deduct their grade from it I must say I frown down at this behavior. E is visually unique all the way through. I am unhappy to say that I can not give E full marks. I am forced to say that that E must get a B.

A note of worship, EEEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! We hold up your mirror image to communicate from the opposite side. 3 we would like you to give us your blessing. We are lost and alone in this world and we need your screaming guidance. We need you to cut through the darkness for us for we are without light of our own. Help us, oh maker of many words. Help us in our hour of deepest need.

E's playground, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. "The e-train is passing through." "E, needs to help me don't you see!" ------Ee? E's riding on a sled. EeEeEeEeEeE. "Phew, what a day for o to take a break. ...{EEEOOOO}.  "I am running out of e-jokes." "You mean online jokes? Just download some"

The letter ladle, "Eh, it's kind of bitter," is my first thoughts of e's. But I had just happened to pick a bad one. I had at first wondered what everyone liked about them but my next told me everything. It tasted salty yet smooth. The texture was like a cold drink, washing down my throat. It was a crisp flavor and it made me scream with joy. I then understood why the world so enjoyed using this delicious letter. Sometimes when cooking words, you can't taste the E you put in but you can tell it altered the word entirely word that is usually bit, I had in a bite! E can get a bit annoying after ten in a row but it's just so good to taste. I know it's already used a lot but it should be used even more.

4 comments: