An A-Z challenge!

Weather: Slormph

Today I have decided to start my own A-Z  fun! The one I have linked to happened a long time ago but you should still check it out. But, one big difference from those old posts, and my new ones. Those cowards decided to do a blog starting with the letter of the day rather than just talking about the letter. This is a hideous offense to the letters and I decided to take a stand for it. I will be worshipping, commenting, critiquing the taste of, and playing with, every letter of the alphabet, starting today.

In other news I will also start saying a made up word for the current weather at the beginning of the post.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I do remember the weather being quite slormph that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition to taste of, I suggest you critique the smell of and appearance of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You already know the appearance and I think that taste and texture cover it nicely.

    ReplyDelete