B

 ecause I am nice, I will make another letter post.

The weather is maravace.

A note of worship, Your boastfulness, we have set up 3 shrines to your honor, 13 l3 i3 I3 |3, but we are afraid none of them capture your true excellence. You are seen as a B-list god but we know you should rise to the top of the godly chain! We have prepared to honor you in you sacred playground

B's playground, b-yutiful b-s b-set upon b-vers. "A b-ting!" B-ming b-vers roar. The b-vers b-t b-s. The B-vers are then b-fuddled by the b-s b-yuty. B-cause B bemanbs it the D's turn to b's. A b-ker of b-s is poured upon B-ker. B-ts b-lay up a mountain. B-fore we finish we apologize for all the missing letters.

B's report card, b is a wonderful individual in uppercase although in lower case they keep mirroring d (rumors say they share a bed). They have a unique sound of which no other letter can duplicate. They can be mistaken for a few words such as be and bee. Although it gets a little energetic with two b's I will avoid using b as a grade because this letter deserves an A.

The letter ladle. I savor the warm, smooth, creamy, sweet, flavor of a nice, fresh, B. It fills my every tastebud with it's rich flavor. It moves in my mouth like soft waves. If it were had with other letters this warm and heavy food would quickly pick up and and lightly carry. It is one of those foods that you only taste once you bite into it however, if you suck then the flavor might take its time getting to you. When I put two b's together the flavor gains a bounce to it. Like two different flavors of chocolate in your mouth at the same time. B is just a beautiful letter.

1 comment:

  1. I'm now debating whether to imbibe two b's, or just put two different flavors of chocolate in my mouth at the same time. Nope, I'm going to do both: the double-b-double-choc.

    ReplyDelete