A

 nice day to do my first A-Z blog post. The weather is frizet.

A note of worship: WE ARE NOW SACRIFICING THIS UNWORTHY PRETENDER TO A'S THRONE. We sacrifice the one who disguised as you by turning upside down. We saw through the disguise immediately and now we cut the pretender in half:    \  /. We hope the blood of this v is sufficient for your godly needs.

A's report card: This letter fits in perfectly with the english language. It makes a clear sound and copies no other letters in sound. It's appearance copies an upside-down V however. It looks entirely different in uppercase and lowercase format. It has even gained the accomplished position of a vowel. A lot of words depend on them to keep them together. All in all I give A, well, an A (We got rid of plusses and minuses, this isn't a math school). 

The letter ladle: As I bite into an A, I first think of an apple. The amazing juice dribbles down my chin. I the savor sweet and mellow flavor of the vowel. A is the first fruit to fall off the tree and as I catch it I think how it feels cool in my palm. I weigh it and it feels light both in the hand and in the mouth. Someone should make A pie. It would taste delicious.

A's playground: A is the beginning of anagrams and a ram nags. A also always appreciates alliteration. I like A pie, A man the superhero, and A tower. A   -o           a. A always plays with their children. Just rolling the ball along until they're ready. A is definitely A fun guy.

1 comment: