I went missing!

 YES! I mysteriously went missing for two weeks from my current abode. With nothing but my vague statements, two letters received after I got back, and this blog post to show what went on. I was put in a shabby one room living quarters with with mysterious writing all over the walls and beds. I could not leave this room without supervision or the rest of the people stuck in a similar situation. I got three meals a day with almost no choice of what to eat. Worst of all, their was no regular dessert. There was little screens as well. Yes, from this information, there is only one possible conclusion, I was at sleep-away camp. I had a lot of fun. Their were activities, arts and crafts, storytelling, D&D, and other fun camp activities. I swam, and I ran. I even invented new versions of a game called mafia, including stuffia. I made friends*. I look forward to next year.

*and actually no enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment